It ia a condition which leads to too much sugar in the blood .
(High blood glucose level)
Although there is no cure for diabetes , but there are several ways through which it can be controlled .
Do medications of diabetes go through lifetime ?
Well the answer is Yes ! but don’t be sad there is a positive view that if you loose weight , do exercises and yoga , have a healthy diet it will help you a lot in curing diabetes and at some point of time you can even stop consuming medicines of diabetes .
Should Diabetic person do exercises?
The answer is Yes.
Benefits of exercises:-
- Not only it helps in reducing fat but also in lowering your blood sugar .
- Performing exercises regularly lower the risk of heart diseases .
- It builds your stamina .
- It makes you morally strong and motivated about being healthy .
To be avoided:-
If your blood sugar level is above 240 mg/dl but less than 300 mg/dl , prefer low intensity exercises such as walking ,light biking etc than high intensity exercises such as weight lifting , running etc.
Types of exercises a diabetic person can do :-
- Pavanmuktasana:-It releases gas from the abdomen .also it helps in curing constipation which is commonly experienced by a diabetic patient .
2. Vajrasana:-It helps in removing excessive fat around the waist and helps in digestion.
3. Bhujangasana:-It helps in digestion and improves respiration .
Many other yogic asanas are preferred:-
Vajrasana ,Trikonasana ,Tadasana , Shavasana , Kapalbhati , Pranayama etc.
It helps in increasing heartbeat which makes muscles absorb blood sugar thereby lowering blood glucose level .
therefore a diabetic person should regularly walk for 30 minutes .
It controls cholesterol levels , burns calories and helps in reducing stress .
It helps in weight loss , control blood sugar.
Many more exercises such as Aerobic dance , Cycling , Weight lifting and many other could also be preferred .
At the end , it is highly recommended to do exercises for diabetes as well as for healthy body.